Bridge Witches: A Tarot Deck, vol. 3
2 left! Printed for the 2020 spring equinox.
Bridge Witches: A Tarot Deck, vol. 3 is a Rider-Waite-Smith style of cards featuring stories about Pittsburgh, PA, accompanied by a full-color guidebook.
The 22 Major Arcana cards and other three Minor Arcana Suits are the same as Bridge Witches: A Tarot Deck vol. 2.
Besides the outside packaging, the Suit of Cicadas has been replaced with all new cards in this volume. The stories have been changed to feature the rise of the tech industry and hustle culture in Pittsburgh.
- The guidebook included with purchase features card meaning, stories, and example tarot spreads
- 78 hand-drawn cards (2.75" x 4.75" in size)
- Format and card meanings align with the classic Rider-Waite-Smith deck making it easy for those already familiar with that deck style to read
Bridge Witches: A Tarot Deck, vol. 3 is a Rider-Waite-Smith style of cards featuring stories about Pittsburgh, PA and accompanied with a full color guidebook.
Add a Tarot Towel for $12 and protect your deck!
Due to current world events order fulfillment of this product is slower than usual. You will receive tracking information when your order ships. Thank you for your patience!
Ships worldwide (all prices are USD)
- Free standard shipping (3-5 days once fulfilled) in the United States (note possible delays due to current world events)
- Free standard shipping to Canada for orders over $80 (it's $5 otherwise but note that sticker orders always ship for free!)
- Mexico is $7 standard shipping (stickers ship for free)
- Everywhere else is $9 (stickers always ship for free)
- Customer is responsible for VAT / duty