Bridge Witches: A Tarot Deck, vol. 2
Bridge Witches: A Tarot Deck, vol. 2 is an easy-to-read collection of cards accompanied by a full-color guidebook that outlines card meanings and tarot spread examples. Each card in Bridge Witches is a short story from Pittsburgh, PA.
Guidebook included with purchase
- 78 hand-drawn cards (2.75" x 4.75" in size)
- Format and card meanings align with the classic Rider-Waite-Smith deck
- 100 decks printed of this volume in 2019
- Each deck is numbered and hand signed by the artist
- The 22 Major Arcana cards are the giants of the deck and feature overarching issues within Pittsburgh. From gentrification and aging city infrastructure to queer representation and the legacy of African American entrepreneurs— countless stories from the city are explored in each card.
The four suits of the Minor Arcana align with the four seasons and the cardinal directions: Fences (Swords) for the North Side in Winter; Cicadas (Pentacles) for the South Side in Summer; Trees (Wands) for the East End in Spring; and Cups for the West End in Fall.
Add a Tarot Towel for $12 and protect your deck!
Once this print run of the deck is sold out there will be not be another of this volume.
Due to current world events order fulfillment of this product is slower than usual. You will receive tracking information when your order ships. Thank you for your patience!
Orders are fulfilled typically within 24 hours of purchase Monday-Friday before 5PM in the Eastern timezone. Orders after Friday 5PM EST are fulfilled on Monday. Orders cannot ship to Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea.
Ships worldwide (all prices are USD)
- Free standard shipping (3-5 days once fulfilled) in the United States (note delays due to current world events)
- Free standard shipping to Canada for orders over $80 (it's $5 otherwise but note that sticker orders always ship for free!)
- Mexico is $7 standard shipping (stickers ship for free)
- Everywhere else is $9 (stickers always ship for free)
- Customer is responsible for VAT / duty