Bridge Witches: A Tarot Deck, vol. 2
Out of Stock!
I've kept this up to show the progress I've made with these decks :) Check out Bridge Witches 3 here.
Bridge Witches: A Tarot Deck, vol. 2 is an easy-to-read collection of cards accompanied by a full-color guidebook that outlines card meanings and tarot spread examples. Each card in Bridge Witches is a short story from Pittsburgh, PA.
Guidebook included with purchase
- 78 hand-drawn cards (2.75" x 4.75" in size)
- Format and card meanings align with the classic Rider-Waite-Smith deck
- 100 decks printed of this volume in 2019
- Each deck is numbered and hand signed by the artist
- The 22 Major Arcana cards are the giants of the deck and feature overarching issues within Pittsburgh. From gentrification and aging city infrastructure to queer representation and the legacy of African American entrepreneurs— countless stories from the city are explored in each card.
The four suits of the Minor Arcana align with the four seasons and the cardinal directions: Fences (Swords) for the North Side in Winter; Cicadas (Pentacles) for the South Side in Summer; Trees (Wands) for the East End in Spring; and Cups for the West End in Fall.
Add a Tarot Towel and protect your deck!
Once this print run of the deck is sold out there will be not be another of this volume.
Due to current world events order fulfillment of this product is slower than usual. You will receive tracking information when your order ships. Thank you for your patience!
(all prices are USD)
- United States: Free standard shipping (3-7 days once fulfilled)
- Canada & Mexico: $16.99 standard shipping (flat rate); Free for orders over $80
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland: $17.99 standard shipping (flat rate)
- Europe & UK: $12.50 standard shipping (flat rate)
- Japan, Australia, and New Zealand: $19.99 standard shipping (flat rate)
- Customer is responsible for any VAT / duty